Merchant Services from iTransact:
Save Money and Minimize Risk
iTransact’s merchant services are designed to assist your business with secure payment transaction management, and we offer the lowest rates available. On average, we can save merchants between 10-25%, and we are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards (PCI). We guarantee you will be pleased with our friendly customer service and the professionalism we bring to our merchant services.
Our Merchant Services Provide Unsurpassed Security,
Whether Processing Payments Online, via Mobile or In-Store
You may be asking yourself what a merchant account is and why you need one. The simple answer is that a merchant account is the authority obtained by a business to accept credit and debit cards. iTransact’s merchant services also allow you to securely accept gift cards as well as other forms of electronic payment, such as electronic checks and EFT transactions.
The merchant account is set up with an organization referred to as a payment processor that acts on your behalf to securely process your payment transactions. The payment processor uses encrypted code to safely transmit your payments to a financial institution or bank for authorization and settlement.
iTransact’s merchant services will assist your business by:
- Providing you maximum protection in processing your credit, debit, and other payment transactions on our highly secure servers. We utilize the most up-to-date, advanced encryption technologies, eliminating the necessity and cost involved for you to own and operate your own secure servers.
- Simplifying online commerce transactions by allowing you to use iTransact’s templates to create individualized order forms
- Offering global connectivity with local, hometown-style support.
- Offering fraud protection that uses our payment gateway to give you the ability to screen transactions based on matching addresses, zip codes, IP addresses, and more.
- Offering mobile credit card processing, including iPhone credit card processing.
We provide you with the security you need to concentrate on growing your business while we manage the payment processing. iTransact offers the most competitive rates available. Our reps will discuss with you all of your options and identify the merchant services most suitable to your needs. We will walk you through the steps to setting up a merchant account. iTransact is here to answer any questions you may have and provide support throughout the process.
Founded in 1994 as RediCheck, the first provider of electronic check acceptance on the Internet, iTransact now provides merchant accounts and all other kinds of payment acceptance. Our customers process transactions on the planet’s largest processing networks, but while our services are globally scaled, our customer service is locally based. We provide merchant accounts directly to merchants and we also partner with various credit unions, banks, network marketing companies, and trade associations to provide their clients merchant services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.
“We have had many companies quote rates for us. No one has come close to iTransact. They also have excellent, friendly customer service and have helped us on many occasions. I can’t imagine going anywhere else..”
- Senator Howard Stephenson, President Utah Taxpayers Association